“Cab” as may be used in this document includes all categories of transport vehicles like sedans, and any other vehicle meant for transporting passengers.
1. “Cab Operator” means all the cab operators providing their vehicles along with their drivers.
2. TYPES OF CAB BOOKINGS FACILITATED BY NSGA
3. Outstation Cab: This enables User(s) to book vehicles operated by cab operators having All India Tourist Permit (AITP) vehicles and operating between two separate cities. On the basis of the demand/requirement of the User, NSGA as a facilitator connects the User with the concerned cab operator.
4. ROLE OF NSGA AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
5. NSGA does not operate cab services on its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of cab services, cab types and prices to User, it has tied up with many Cab Operators.
6. NSGA acts only acts a facilitator between the Cab Operator and User. The transaction is always between the Cab Operator and the User.
7. It is the sole responsibility of the Cab Operator to ensure it has all the requisite licenses, approvals, insurance and permits from appropriate authorities required to undertake the travel booked. NSGA gives no warranty or assurance in regard to requisite licenses, approvals, insurance and permits which the Cab Operator is supposed to obtain from appropriate authorities.
8. NSGA will not be liable to User or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of the information derived by User through usage of Website, in so far as such information is provided by the Cab Operator.
9. In case of break down or accident of Cab where Cab Operator has been unable to make alternative arrangement, NSGA shall provide proportionate refund to User for uncovered distance. Any claims, liabilities or legal costs arising out of such event shall be borne by the Cab Operator.
10. PAYMENT FOR BOOKINGS AND ANY ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS
11. Expenses like toll charges, permit charges, parking charges, entry fees, Service Tax & any other Government Tax as per Government guidelines are to be borne by the User and paid directly to the driver.
12. The estimate cost provided at the time of booking is not to be construed as the final pricing for your trip unless specifically indicated. The final amount for your trip will be calculated based on actual usage (number of Kilometers and hours). Distance and time are calculated from garage to garage and not from the pick-up of the User for both within city and outside city trips.
13. The travel allowance wherever applicable has to be paid directly to the driver.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our terms & conditions, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org